About the business and the role
ENZED Surat Basin was established in 2010 and has grown to be a market leader in the Region. Our team prides itself on customer service excellence, this has driven business growth and we are looking for a suitably qualified person to be the first point of contact for our clients in store.
Through our modern workshop we service a broad range of clients in Agricultural, Oil & Gas, Earthmoving, Transport and Mining industries.
The role would suit someone that like's to be actively involved in the decision making process.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This position is responsible for processing customer orders & on request provide additional product advise with a focus on customer service excellence. The successful candidate is required to have a thorough knowledge of the orginisations products.
The successful candidate will also be respopnisble for
- Hydraulic system component repair
- Manufacturing & testing of hose & fitting assemblies
- Goods Purchasing & Receipt
- Maintain Inventory to ensure best practice of stock locations, including identification and labelling
- Manage rolling stock takes regularly
- Develop & support relationships between ENZED & customers
- Adhere to WH&S policies and procedures
- Ensure all activities comply with relevant acts and regulations and with professional ethical standards
- Implement all applicable Quality Assurance procedures and participate in relevant quality related functions.
- Already reside in or have a desire to live in a regional Australian country town, and be loyal to the company
Skills and experience
- Broad exposure to hose assembly in both Industrial & Hydraulic hose markets
- Relevant trade qualifications with fluid power experience preferable
- Advanced communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- A "can do" attitude
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Previous employment through a hydraulic company and proven experience will be a definite advantage
- Availability to work over time including weekends
Additionally, to be considered for this position, you will have a light rigid drivers licence and holding a forklift licence would be desirable.
A salary package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.